Sports and games form an integral part of Bangladeshi's life. In the villages one might see a passel of kids kicking a football, or in some dusty alley one might see kids playing cricket.
Though Bangladesh is not a major sporting power in any sense, Bangladeshi athletes and sportspersons have brought her many laurels
The Bangobandhu National Stadium at Dhaka
Popular Sports and Games
- Cricket is the most popular sport in Bangladesh.
- Football is the second most popular sport in Bangl
- Kabaddi is the national sport in Bangladesh.adesh, after cricket.
- Badminton is also widely played in Bangladesh
- Chess has a wide following.